Please email me at ng[at]nathanielrgibson[dot]com or contact me via the below form.
Nathaniel Gibson is a freelance writer and cultural anthropologist. His writing has appeared in the Rutland Herald and the Montpelier-Barre Times Argus newspapers of Vermont. His topics of interest include food, sports, travel, the environment, and fiction. When he is not traveling, he resides in southern Vermont.
- Article About Adirondack Chairs Published on L.L. Bean’s Blog
- Challenge of the times: Vermont’s billboard regulations in the age of digital advertising — Rutland Herald Article
- Yes, we have no billboards – Rutland Herald Article
- Vermont set for another season of simply the best skiing and riding in the Northeast – Rutland Regional Guide
- A Bunch of 250th Birthday Parties for Vermont Towns and Cities – Rutland Regional Guide
Amoskeage Woodworking Amtrak Billboard Law Billboards Brooklyn Buy Local Carbon Neutral Concert Copeland Furniture Crisp Duck Breast DUMBO Environmental Education F&W Farm and Wilderness Fiction FSC Certification Goat Cheese Cheesecake J.K. Adams Local Products Manufacturing Maple Landmark Woodcraft Montpelier-Barre Times Argus New York Pawlet Rail Renewable Energy Restaurant Review Rock the Bells Rutland Herald Solar Energy Sustainability Sustainable Design Sustainable Lumber The River Cafe Travel Tuna Tartare Vermont Vermont Billboards Vermont SPEED Program Vermont Standard Offer Program VT VT Billboard Law Wood Heat Wood Products